Website A.J. LeBlanc Heating, Inc.
Where Old Fashioned Values and Service Never Go Out of Style
We are looking for a Master Electrician to join the A.J. LeBlanc HVAC Family!
A.J. LeBlanc Heating is a small, fourth-generation family HVAC and Plumbing Company that has been in business for over 93 years. Our business is primarily residential, but we have some small commercial accounts. Our service area is comprised of locations that are primarily within thirty minutes from our Bedford, NH office.
Our excellence is sustained by the use of high-quality products and experienced personnel. We have maintained our original, core values of quality workmanship and customer service. Our technicians’ attention to detail is unrivaled by our competition. We encourage continuing education and expect our technicians to increase their skills and knowledge-base through on and off-site training, certifications and licensure. In fact, we provide generous payment of educational expenses.
We are offering a pay range of $30.00 to $40.00, depending on experience, to the chosen candidate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Responds to scheduled service calls by dispatch
· Responsible for efficient communication, harmonious interaction and support of co-workers and management team members.
· Analyzes blue prints, schematics, and drawings of electrical systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems related to Heating, Cooling and Generator Systems.
· Diagnoses causes of Electrical/Gas problems or failures for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair/replacement.
· Inspects electrical systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
· Installs electrical system components
· Repairs electrical components and/or systems.
· Maintain all required paperwork associate with service installations and service maintenance calls.
· Maintain stock and tools in service vehicle.
· Assist in performing tasks of other personnel within the department as needed.
· Proficient in the use of company issued electronic devices.
· Works on various projects and jobs assigned by manager.
- A High School or Graduate Equivalency Diploma is required
- A minimum of Two Years of work experience as a Master Electrician is required.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment physical examination and drug screening is required.
- Results of a Criminal Background and Motor Vehicle Record check must meet Company Standards.
· A full benefit package complete with: Health, Dental, Life insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k with a company match!
· 70% Company-Paid Reimbursement for Tuition and Education!
· Paid holidays, vacation and sick/personal days.
· Well stocked trucks and use of company tools.
· No selling quotas required.
· One day at a time on-call rotation.
· Steady work available year-round!
· Company clothing provided after 90 days. (Shirts, pants, hats, jackets plus a boot allowance!).
· Technology Advanced WiFi!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com