Plumber – Master and/or Journeyman
Website A.J. LeBlanc Heating, Inc.
Where Old Fashioned Values and Service Never Go Out of Style
We are searching for a Plumber – Experienced and Licensed (Master and/or Journeyman) to join the A.J. LeBlanc Heating Family. At A.J. LeBlanc HVAC, our Plumbers make an important first impression with our customers. Applicants should possess a high level of organization, be flexible, detail-oriented, anticipate and excel at problem-solving, be a good planner and have excellent communication abilities. Chosen candidates will have great leadership skills and a desire to provide education to our apprentice plumbing employees. As a future employee, all applicants must be committed to A.J. LeBlanc Heating’s high standards and, once hired, provide superior service to ALL our customers and business contacts.
• Competitive Pay Rate based on experience – $25.00 to $40.00 per hour – depending on experience and licensure.
• A full benefit package complete with Health, Dental, Life insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k with a company match!
• 70% Company-Paid Reimbursement for Tuition and Education!
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick/personal days.
• A Family-Friendly work schedule.
• Well stocked trucks and use of company tools.
• No selling quotas required.
• Steady work available year-round!
• Company clothing provided after 90 days. (Shirts, pants, hats, jackets plus a boot allowance!).
• Technology Advanced WiFi!
• High school diploma or completion of G.E.D
• A minimum of one-year work experience as a Journeyman Plumber or up to a Master Plumber
• Experience in hydronic piping a plus (may assist other HVAC departments)
• The ability to interpret blueprints to plan plumbing repairs and modifications
• Thorough knowledge and compliance with New Hampshire plumbing codes and regulations
• Must have a valid New Hampshire Journeyman or Master Plumbing License
• Preferred: New Hampshire Gas Fitter’s License
• Must have a valid New Hampshire Driver’s License
• Successful candidate must pass a pre-employment physical examination; drug screening and results of a Criminal Background and Motor Vehicle Record Check must meet Company Standards.
A.J. LeBlanc Heating is a small, fourth-generation family HVAC and Plumbing Company that has been in business for over 93 years. Our business is primarily residential, but we have some small commercial accounts. Our service area is comprised of locations that are primarily within thirty minutes from our Bedford, NH office.
Our excellence is sustained by the use of high-quality products and experienced personnel. We have maintained our original, core values of quality workmanship and customer service. Our technicians’ attention to detail is unrivaled by our competition. We encourage continuing education and expect our technicians to increase their skills and knowledge-base through on and off-site training, certifications and licensure. In fact, we provide generous payment of educational expenses.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com