Building Automation Control Tech B
Website Dartmouth College
Be Exceptional Here!
Join a fun team and organization where you are excited to come to work each day!
The Building Automation Control Tech B must have familiarity with and skills in all aspects of the installation, maintenance and repair of mechanical and electronic systems. Under direction, performs a variety of tasks involved with installing, analyzing and repairing all types of systems, including all electrical and electronic controls systems; pneumatic control instrumentation, including sensors and transmissions; and monitoring systems for process controls for utilities and building operations.
Required Qualifications – Education and Years of Experience
- 3+ years of experience
Required Qualifications – Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Must be a technical school graduate or have equivalent education and experience.
- Must have three+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to qualify under the terms of the Dartmouth College Driver Safety and Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Must have familiarity with and basic skills in mechanical and computer systems, including Windows operation and Pascal program language.
- Understanding of Honeywell and Johnson alarms and control systems.
- Skill in maintenance and repair procedures including preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair, construction, installation and fabrication of electronic, electrical and mechanical control systems.
Ability to read blue prints and schematics.
- Must possess basic computer skills related to troubleshooting and programming access control systems.
Must have the ability to follow complex written and oral assignments and communicate effectively.
- Must be able to work independently under minimal supervision, exercise sound judgment and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must successfully complete and remain certified and compliant in all safety or trades related course work as may be required by the College.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
- Strong customer service orientation.
To apply for this job please visit www.dartmouth.edu.