HVAC Warehouse and Inventory Specialist
Website East Coast HVAC
Heating & Air Conditioning
Our rapidly growing company seeks an experienced and knowledgeable Warehouse and Inventory Specialist to lead our company’s charge to increased efficiency and organization at HQ and in our service vehicles (AKA “mobile warehouses”). Receiving and staging materials, tracking inventory, and maintaining a professional and organized warehouse space, will be this specialist’s main goals.
- Overall management of all warehouse and storage spaces.
- Overall management and implementation of all field-inventories in vehicles.
- Daily parts and equipment received from vendors
- Facilitate parts and equipment returns and credits from field teammates and managers
- Develop a reliable and consistent inventory control system, with our President and Management Team.
- Lead our parts department and field-runners.
- General safety and compliance upkeep around HQ.
- General maintenance and upkeep items around HQ.
- Fleet management and maintenance coordination.
- Very consistent attendance record.
- Highly dependable to see things through and get the job done, with basic supervision.
- Demonstrates leadership and motivation in developing new processes and ways of doing things.
- Warehouse and inventory experience is required.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse management: 1 year (Required)
- Facilities maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
To apply for this job please visit eastcoasthvac.com.