Website East Coast HVAC
Heating & Air Conditioning
Seeking HVAC installers of all skill levels!
East Coast HVAC is a local, growing mechanical outfit, seeking full-time HVAC installers to join our team. This full-time (and year-round) position will focus on installs for our current and future client base, both commercial and residential. ALL levels of HVAC experience will be considered, as we are primarily seeking someone with the right attitude to excel and grow within our business.
Our high employee satisfaction and minimal turnover proves that we are one of the best firms to work for in the Seacoast Area!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing top-notch HVAC installations for our commercial and residential clients.
- Installation of all things HVAC including, but not limited to: Piping, sheet metal, boilers, furnaces, air conditioning systems, ductless and VRF systems.
- Maintain a positive, professional, and customer-friendly attitude when dealing with clients and co-workers.
- Find your place in the tightest-knit team in the Seacoast area.
- Continue to learn, grow, and develop as our field continually changes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-starter with team mentality and positive attitude under pressure.
- Understanding of HVAC systems and installation practices.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Gas licensure is advantageous, but not required to start in this position.
- Aptitude with iPhone and iPad for communication as well as invoicing and job tickets.
- Consistent year-round work
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Performance bonuses
- Company vehicle, phone, iPad
- 401k with Generous Matching
- Anthem Health/Dental/Life
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance
- Fantastic work environment and opportunity to grow
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
Experience: HVAC installation: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
To apply for this job please visit eastcoasthvac.com.