Licensed Journeyman Electrician
Website East Coast HVAC
Heating & Air Conditioning
If you are a licensed electrician looking to broaden your trades experience in a fantastic work environment, look no further! East Coast HVAC is a local, growing mechanical outfit, seeking a full time Journeyman Electrician to join our team. This full-time (and year-round) position will focus on electrical power ups and controls installs for our current and future client base, primarily in the residential setting. This listing pertains to licensed electricians, capable of advanced electrical work for installations and equipment change-outs. Our high employee satisfaction and minimal turnover proves that we are one of the best firms to work for in the Seacoast Area!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing top-notch electrical work on our HVAC installations.
- Work beneath our in-house master electrician to progress in the trades.
- Assistance with installation of all things HVAC including, but not limited to: Piping, sheet metal, boilers, furnaces, air conditioning systems, ductless and VRF systems.
- Maintain a positive, professional, and customer-friendly attitude when dealing with clients and co-workers.
- Find your place in the tightest-knit team in the Seacoast area.
- Continue to learn, grow, and develop as our field continually changes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-starter with team mentality and positive attitude under pressure.
- Humble, Hungry, and Smart.
- Understanding of Electrical / HVAC systems and installation practices.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Minimum of NH Journeyman Electrical license required.
- Aptitude with iPhone and iPad for communication as well as invoicing and job tickets.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Performance bonuses
- Company vehicle, phone, iPad
- 401K with Generous Matching
- Anthem Health/Dental/Life
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance
- Fantastic work environment and opportunity to grow
- Year-round work
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 – $32.00 per hour
Experience: Electrical, 2 years (Required)
Education:High school or equivalent (Required)
License: Journeyman Electrician (Required)
To apply for this job please visit eastcoasthvac.com.