• Valid New Hampshire or Maine Master Plumbers license
• At least (1) year experience
• Excellent communication and follow through skills
• Permit processing and inspections
• Help to train apprentice plumbers
• Diagnose/resolve customer issues in timely professional manner
• Weekly review of upcoming jobs for accuracy
• Professional interaction with inspectors and customers
• Pre-installation visits and site surveys
• Install valves, diverters, fixtures, drains, etc.
• Reroute pipes, connections etc. following code.
• Valid Driver license with clean driving record
• Able to pass criminal background check
• Physical demands include, but not limited to heavy lifting, crawling, working in tight spaces
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com