Website Heritage Home Service
Fast, Friendly, Home Service Experts
Experienced Plumber – Serving Southern NH and Surrounding Areas
The best time to find a GREAT job is when you have a good one!
If you are reading this job ad there’s probably a strong chance your current job is not providing all you want. What would it take for your next job to be not only “good”, but GREAT? Would it be a better opportunity for growth and advancement? A better boss? A better culture? A better schedule? A team and company with a bigger vision?
Heritage is a 35-year old family business driven by a single core focus and mission…help make life better. This means all of our energies and resources are centered on learning what’s most important to those we employ & serve and helping each achieve the outcomes desired.
As a team member, this means you will be served by owners and peers focused on your personal and professional success. This includes…
- Helping you clarify what making life better means for you
- Partnering you with a leader/coach that cares, is competent, and is in the game with you – committed to your overall well being and progress
- Matching you with work-assignments that maximize your strengths and push your potential
- Providing you with training opportunities through our Heritage
- Training Academy and national training partners to advance your knowledge and skills
- Supporting you with friendly, talented and helpful team members; proven systems and processes; and the resources necessary to enjoy good, productive days
- Compensating you like an owner – with top pay and a share in the profits of the business. Earn rates of $38-$48 per hour AND an additional 5-15% of your annual wages in monthly and annual profit sharing – no commission or crazy bonus structures
- Crafting a work schedule that balances your life at work and outside of work – if you can think it, we can probably do it; (5-day, 4-day, and 3-day shifts, 2nd shifts, weekend shifts, late starts, early starts, and no on-call shifts – ever!)
- Assisting you and your family through a variety of high-quality benefits such as health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; 401k; uniforms; tool allowance; company chaplains; hardship grants; company vehicle; tuition assistance; financial management tools; charitable support, and others.
To learn more please call, or email our Recruiting Specialist – Jill Kefalas (603) 647-4881, Ext. 7109 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to learning more about you and your goals.
Also feel free to visit our website to learn more about Heritage at: justcallheritage.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com