Integrated Realty Resources
Integrated Realty Resources is a family-owned investment property management business that believes in building and maintaining a strong team that works together to find the best solution for their clients. They are currently seeking Facilities Technicians to join their team in Manchester, NH.
The Facilities Technician troubleshoots work orders for various maintenance and repairs of properties located in southern New Hampshire. The typical workday is 8a-4:30p; however, there can be some / limited overtime, for example for winter snow removal and/or getting space ready for a new tenant. The ideal candidate has strong mechanical ability, thinks methodically, and is highly motivated to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Follow up on assigned work orders to perform maintenance services and repairs (plumbing, carpentry, plastering, painting, and electrical).
- Monitor preventive maintenance schedules.
- Represent the company in a positive manner to clients.
- Complete all documentation for work performed in a timely manner.
- Clean up work areas at the completion of each project.
- High school diploma or GED and relevant maintenance experience.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Knowledge of basic power tools.
- Computer and smartphone skills including email and work order systems (AppFolio).
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Integrated Realty Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.