Website John M Corcoran & Co
Begin your career in Property Management
The Heights Amesbury is a 240 unit high-end apartment complex. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the physical condition of the property.
Execute on daily maintenance requests (including, but not limited to: removing, maintaining, or adjusting apartment
appliances, fans, microwaves, sinks, tiles, light fixtures and switches, circuit breakers, outlets, and smoke detectors)
in a professional manner to acceptable standards.
• Maintain and repair baths, sinks, toilets, toilet seats and vanities; remove and replace mirrors.
• Move furniture as needed.
• Perform routine maintenance such as touch-up painting, changing screens and replacing glass.
• Participate in the emergency on-call rotation on designated weekends, evenings and holidays as required
• Be available for emergency maintenance needs and back-to-back move-ins as needed
• Appropriately report and address any hazardous conditions that exist on the property in a timely manner
• Provide snow removal services, which may require reporting to work earlier than the scheduled start time to ensure
properties are open and safe for residents.
• Maintain roof area: lubricate and replace turbines, gutters and make emergency repairs.
• Repair interior of the buildings such as doors, fire exits, glass repair, locks, tile replacement, and handrails.
• Assist in trash removal in the laundry room.
• Repair or replace batteries, time clocks, intercoms, and circuit breakers.
• Maintain boiler room: lubricate circulators, valves, and emergency batteries.
• Monitor and work with outside contractors and suppliers.
• Assist in emergency flood situations as needed.
• Assist on truck deliveries as requested.
• Maintain paperwork; consistently utilize the invoice system technology to process invoices.
• Follow company policies and procedures at all times, including wearing appropriate company uniform, Steel toe
shoes, PPE and following property safety techniques and protocols.
• Complete required trainings as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com