JOB TITLE: Sign Hanger DATE: 11/29/2022
DEPARTMENT: Operations REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
FACILITY: Hooksett, NH
OUTFRONT Media is looking for a Sign Hanger to assist with posting and the removal of advertising copy on OUTFRONT Media structures. One of the main functions of this position will be working many feet off the ground, in some cases 50 feet or higher. Qualified candidates must be comfortable working at elevated heights.
– Install and remove advertising copy on OUTFRONT Media structures to meet our client expectations.
– Attend regular safety meetings and follow all company safety rules and regulations.
– Keep an accurate report of all issues encountered while on the job.
– Ensure all sights are properly maintained in accordance with company standards.
– Accurately complete all work orders and turn into manager at the end of each shift.
– Maintain tools, equipment and other company materials.
– Complete other duties as directed by Management.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS, ENVIRONMENT:
Climbing and working at elevated heights, sitting, walking, standing, speaking, hearing, reading, kneeling, lifting, carrying a minimum of 50 lbs., multiple concurrent tasks, frequent interruptions, verbal and written communication, detailed work and confidentiality.
Small hand tools, small power tools, welding equipment, cutting torch, safety goggles, hard hat, safety harness with lanyard, hook ladder, extension ladder, rope, long-handled scraper, slings, ratchet straps, flex bars, lawn mower, and brush cutting tools.
1. Ability to climb and work at elevated heights.
2. A valid drivers license with MVR report.
3. Successfully pass a post-offer drug screen and physical exam.
4. Must successfully pass a background check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org