PHCC Fast Track to Service Plumbing - Online
GSTS partners with the Plumbing- Heating Contractors Association to offer online fast track training for plumbing service and repair. This PHCC Academy® course allows you to enroll at any time and learn at your own pace over 12 to 18 months.
The course provides comprehensive entry-level training*, designed for contractors by contractors, for employees who need to be job-ready with a good understanding of plumbing systems for residential and commercial applications. The course is designed to provide a path to success by involving the employee’s supervisor in their hands-on training.
*Course is not a substitute for related technical instruction (RTI) required for apprentice training. Students must speak English and be employed in the plumbing service industry and have a high school diploma or GED.
Here’s why you should enroll your employees
- Provide the practical skills to attract, train, and retain a highly-skilled workforce.
- Give the employee the flexibility to work and study at their own pace with no work interruptions.
- Customers will be confident that employees are well trained, resulting in fewer callbacks and a strong return on investment.
Here’s what you get:
- Standardized course with 33 training modules critical for success
- Supervisor’s guide with suggested training activities.
- Built-in student management system to monitor performance
What you get:
- Mobile-friendly Learning Management System with 33 training modules.
- eBook and supplemental learning resources