Website Dead River Company
Join Our Team!
Up to $5000 Bonus Eligible!
Join Our Team – Find Your Future!
Highly Competitive Compensation and Industry Leading Benefits – Paid weekly!
• Health Insurance – Premiums as low as 0$ for full time employees!
• Dental insurance and Vision Insurance
• Company Provided Life insurance, Short-term and Long-Term disability.
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Paid time off and 10 paid holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement for employees and Scholarships and grant for employee’s children
• Discounts on our products and services
• Work uniform and, boot and prescriptions safety glasses allowance
• Paid Training at our State-of-the-art institute
• Opportunity for growth!
The Ideal candidate will have:
• Experience with installation, maintenance, and repairs of residential and commercial oil and/or
Propane heating equipment
• Strong customer focus
• The ability to work without close supervision.
• HAZMAT endorsement / Propane License a plus
• A focus on safety!
• A team player attitude
Will have at least one year of relevant oil and/or propane service experience.
Certification, Licensing, and Testing:
• Apprentice, Journeyman or Master designation licensing is necessary in states where required.
• Applicable propane CETP certification is required for propane technicians.
• All technicians must be able to pass a pre-employment physical.
• All technicians must have a valid motor vehicle drivers’ license. Driving record is reviewed at
employment, and annually thereafter, and must meet company standards.
To apply for this job please visit www.deadriver.com.