Medical Equipment Service Technician
Global Medical Device company focusing on oncology
The Medical Equipment Service Technician is responsible for the repair and upgrade of Novocure devices. This includes contributing to & maintaining Service procedures and work instructions as they pertain to the US Operations.
This is a full time, non-exempt position reporting to the US Service Supervisor and is located in Portsmouth, NH.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Repair and upgrade Novocure devices per released procedures
· Document service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
· Contribute to and maintain the Service Department’s procedures and work instructions
· Learn processes and procedures of advanced repairs requiring soldering
· High school diploma or equivalent experience; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 0 to 2 years’ experience working in a service or assembler group for a DME
· Soldering experience preferred
· Experience with CRM or ERP systems preferred
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office and SAP preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
· Ability to execute responsibilities with minimal direct supervision and have a high attention to detail
· Basic understanding of schematics and diagrams
· Ability to learn testing and troubleshooting of electronic devices involving specialized and generic test equipment and software diagnostic tools
· Ability to use hand and power tools safely and effectively
· Knowledge of ESD protocols and practices preferred
To apply for this job please visit careers.novocure.com.