Appliance Installation Technician
Website Preferred Movers
Appliance Installation Technicians have opportunities to install Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, and Garbage Disposers in the customers’ homes.
Installation Technician Responsibilities Include
- Providing timely, courteous and knowledgeable installation of customers’ products.
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care.
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards.
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck.
- Domestic Appliance License (NH) or Gas Fitters license (NH)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to use a smartphone for parts inquiries and ordering.
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment.
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship.
- Must possess and maintain a valid New Hampshire driver’s license.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background screen.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com