Website Townsend Energy
Townsend Energy is looking for a Service Technician with 3+ years’ experience for our Manchester, NH and Danvers, MA locations.
We are committed to hiring and retaining high quality professionals. You will be responsible for installing, servicing and maintaining oil and gas equipment in a timely manner.
We are looking for you to join our team and assist the service manager/supervisor to succeed in giving our customers the best service possible.
Our Goal at Townsend Energy: Exceed Customer expectations first time, and every time!
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ of Service Technician experience
- NH Gas fitter’s license
- Valid Driver’s license
- On call service rotation
- Staggered shifts available
Other license recommendations, not required:
- CDL B with Hazmat
- EPA 608 Type II certification or Universal
- ME Oil Burner license
- MA Oil Burner license
- MA Gas fitter’s license
Townsend Energy Services offers an attractive compensation and benefits plan including:
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Commission Lead Fees
- Safe Driving/Safe Rewards Program
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance & LTD
- 401K Investment Plan
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Accrued Sick Pay
- Group Insurance Discount available to Townsend employees for home, auto, renter’s and recreational vehicles.
- Discount on Townsend Energy products and services
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for medical or dependent care
- Group rates for elective insurance benefits – Disability; Accident; Life; Cancer; Critical Illness; Hospital Confinement; supplemental Dental.
You will be trained and supported by a highly successful member of the team who is committed to your success.
Townsend Energy is a progressive, diversified Energy Solutions Provider serving MA, NH and ME. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
The safety of all workplace participants is the priority of Townsend Energy, including preventing or limiting the spread of communicable diseases between workplace participants and within the community. H.R. will discuss during the initial phone interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.